Saturday, August 18, 2012

Short trip to Moco Fair


Today we took Kira to her first county fair today at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.  She enjoyed seeing some of the animals, but once she got out of her stroller, she did not want to get back in.  It was not easy for her pregnant mommy to chase her down, so after spending $50+ for parking, entry, food and drinks, we were only there for a little over an hour.  She was still a little too young to play the games, which of course, cost additional money. C'est la vie with a toddler, I guess, but a little too expensive for us to do that again soon! I have heard that the Frederick and Howard County fairs are cheaper, so maybe we will try those next year. :)


She liked the baby cows, bunnies, and pigs, but was scared of the bigger horses and steer.  I think her favorite part was the french fries and lemonade.



No comments:

Post a Comment