The tales, travels, trials, and thoughts of Kirsten and Jon Tippets (but really Kirsten)
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Baby on the way!
So the time has come to finally finish the news of 2012. It is actually January 2013, but I will be backdating all of my posts so that they actually match the appropriate month. At Easter, we had one more little surprise, but we waited to tell our friends and family until we were sure. In Jon's Easter basket I put a jewelry box with a little present inside: a positive pregnancy test! So on April 26, I turned 32 with the knowledge that I was going to feel sick for the next few months, but luckily it turned out to be a much shorter period of nausea than with the first pregnancy. A few weeks later we were told that we would become a family of four on or around December 16. Then that date changed to December 18. Both wrong dates, as I predicted. But these are the happy and busy months of 2012 that ended with the arrival of our baby girl... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment