We also went to Omi and Opa's house during spring break, but Kira fell asleep. Here are the Easter baskets at our house. Can you guess which one I made for Jon? :)
The tales, travels, trials, and thoughts of Kirsten and Jon Tippets (but really Kirsten)
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!
Kira's first Easter was lots of fun... or maybe more fun for me because I had an excuse to put her in a basket and try out the bunny ears. She seemed to enjoy herself (for the most part!)

Kira is wearing the sweater and blanket my grandmother (Omi) knitted for my birth 30 years ago! :) Then we went outside to pose in the front yard with the beautiful daffodils.




We also went to Omi and Opa's house during spring break, but Kira fell asleep. Here are the Easter baskets at our house. Can you guess which one I made for Jon? :)

We also went to Omi and Opa's house during spring break, but Kira fell asleep. Here are the Easter baskets at our house. Can you guess which one I made for Jon? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment