Despite anything negative I may have said about all the snow this winter, there have been many positive things to come of it like:
- Spending more time with Jon.
- Catching up on movies and TV shows.
- Capturing beautiful photos of the landscape.
- Getting to sleep in and stay in my pajamas if I want.
- Getting paid to not go to work, and then having the state "forgive" the days we went over our quota.
- Finishing my second graduate class! I'm still shocked that in a few days of being home, I wrote 12 papers to finish my online course. In eight more classes I will be a "master" teacher (because apparently reading and writing papers instead of grading and lesson planning will make me a better educator)
So, thank you snow! You helped me to relax for a bit and be productive!
Good for you!
ReplyDelete